Store Hours are Monday-Friday 10:00-7:30, Saturday 10:00-7:00 and Sunday CLOSED through May. Starting June 7th Sunday are 12:00-6:00.
COVID Procedures in store:
- Staff and volunteers wear masks on the store floor, gloves are optional
- Clean all high touch areas (doors & counters) every 30 minutes
- Sanitize carts after usage
- Clean & sanitize cash register counter between customers
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout the store
- Fitting rooms and restrooms are closed to the public
- Lines are marked on the floor to help practice social distaning while waiting at the cash register
COVID procedures in donating:
Donation days & times may vary-please call ahead!
- Donations will be accepted into a quarantined storage pod next to the stores.
- Donations will be limited to the amount of space in each pod. A masked employee will direct donors to stack items properly for the most efficient use of space.
- Donors will line up while practicing social distancing. Only one donor is allowed in the pod at a time.
- Donors are asked to bring sellable items only. Staff will decline any un-sellable furniture. Furniture will be disinfected to the best of our ability before being presented for sale on the store floor.
- After 3-4 days, and when staffing allows, the pod will be emptied and donations will be taken inside the store.
- We will not be doing any donation pick-ups at this time.