Currently donation are accepted at both locations daily from opening to 30 mins before closing.
Please launder clothing and linen pieces before donating them. If your items are from a garage sale please take off all stickers.
While we appreciate your desire to give us as many items as possible, there are some items we cannot accept for liability or other reasons.
They include, but are not limited to:
- Mattresses and boxsprings
- Items with garage sale stickers/tags
- Non-working electronics
- Tube and console tvs
- Car seats except for booster seats
- Encyclopedias/text books/reference books/library books
- Large metal desks and filing cabinets
- Toys missing parts
- Building products
- Wet or soiled items
- Air purifiers
- Furniture that is in poor condition
- Sofa beds
- Large appliances
- Items containing flammables (grills and mowers periodically accepted at our south store)
- Organs/pianos (accepted periodically-call first)
- Exercise equipment (accepted periodically-call first)
Please keep in mind that clothes, shoes, stuffed animals, etc. that are dirty, torn, stained or threadbare cannot be sold in the store.
Your donations to The Arc Attic Treasures are tax-deductible.
Consult your tax adviser for assistance in determining the value of the items. You might also find this IRS publication helpful (link opens a PDF file)
Thank you for thinking of The Arc Attic Treasures when you are donating. All donations support our programs for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.